Friday, August 13, 2004

fridays are the best

After several weeks of chaos and marked stress, I am soooooo looking forward to actually sleeping in on Saturday morning. The phone will be taken off of the hook in an attempt to ensure tranquility for a good morning's sleep. We'll see if the plan works.

Yet another meeting on a Friday afternoon. How many meetings are simply meetings to discuss having more meetings? Do meetings ever produce consensus or encourage communication? Businesses amaze me - how *do* they make money when only a few are aware of what's going on? Another one of my queries thrown to the wind, ne'er to return.

Clockwatching has never been one of my strong points or idiosyncracies, but I seem to be spending a considerable amount of time doing just that today. Off to review agendas, I can only hope the weather (and tempers) calm down.

No comments: