It's interesting that time passes so quickly while thoughts filter in and are just as quickly forgotten. I've been wanting to take better care of myself, exercise more, get rid of the clutter in my life, and have I? Not yet. Why? Time. Is that really a good excuse or reason? No.
So what's a girl to do? I started taking vitamins today and took the cover off of the treadmill. Perhaps exercising my body will help exercise my mind. Perhaps.
I used to be able to eat anything I wanted and stay that svelt trim gal. Those days are apparently gone, as I've noticed my clothes not fitting as well and my shape is becoming something from a Michelangelo portrait. Classic beauty, maybe, but on me? I don't want to buy bigger sized clothes, and I prefer love handles on men. Ha.
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment