Wednesday, February 08, 2006

no dust here

A year - can you believe an entire YEAR?!? has passed since I last had a moment to write...??

I happened to stumble upon a photo blog and thought to myself that I would love to be dedicated enough to keep a running diary of my life in photos. That will be another goal to attain, for I have the tools, it's merely the time that is lacking.

Have an audit scheduled for next week that I simply cannot wait to see to completion. Yuk. A week-long validation process that we actually do what we claim we're doing. Seems quite simple to me. Are we making money? Yes. Do we maintain or surpass safety and quality metrics? Yes. Are we keeping our customers happy so they will repeat business? Yes. We must be doing SOMETHING right. Ah, but I get paid well to bemoan the process. Yes, Virginia, there is an auditor approaching who very much resembles the wolf of Red Riding Hood fame.

Back to the photo blog. That trip during my web travels brought me here. Let's see if I can remember to return again or if we'll meet again in another annum. Interesting, no?

No comments: